View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008   #9
Lucky

Rep Power: 185201 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What is the Defense Missing?

I'd rather see young players like Cochran, Adibi, and Molden out there, instead of vets who just don't have it. I'm tired of waiting for guys like Weaver to live up to their contract. I don't care if the young guys make mistakes. As long as they do it running.

Smith has a couple of games to get this together. I've seen coordinators replaced during the season. Right here in Houston.