View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008   #7
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32827 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cheat sheets...... who uses them??

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
This is pretty much what I have done for the past 17 yrs, and it's worked pretty well. Nice to take home the money at the end of the year!! Like Eriadoc said, pay attention to the injury list and position developments. I keep a list of rookies and watch their development. Don't know about your league, but, with mine, a good rookie will be GONE in a heartbeat, so don't sit around and ponder what to do, just snatch him up.

ABOVE ALL! Be thankful for TT!! These guys/gals will give you valuable information. I have read about an injury, suspension, etc on this board long before I've seen it in the media. Great source right here for info on FF.
Yeah there are many lists that are obsolete. I'm a member at pigskinaddiction.com. I love the way they do things and their draft guide is 89 pages but it is put out in July when injuries and developments haven't happened. I also have been on TSN since 2001. I compared their rankings and cheatsheets to cbs.sportsline and some players have a 10-15 ranking discrepency. So you really have to see who is on the move and who is injured or banged up. That is why I make my own off of a combo of them.