View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008   #4
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cheat sheets...... who uses them??

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
I use them to mark off who is getting drafted. I also get 2-3 and compare rankings and then make my own on recent injury reports, etc. It may be overkill but it helps me feel prepared before I cuss my team
This is pretty much what I have done for the past 17 yrs, and it's worked pretty well. Nice to take home the money at the end of the year!! Like Eriadoc said, pay attention to the injury list and position developments. I keep a list of rookies and watch their development. Don't know about your league, but, with mine, a good rookie will be GONE in a heartbeat, so don't sit around and ponder what to do, just snatch him up.

ABOVE ALL! Be thankful for TT!! These guys/gals will give you valuable information. I have read about an injury, suspension, etc on this board long before I've seen it in the media. Great source right here for info on FF.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote