View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008   #2
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cheat sheets...... who uses them??

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Every draft guide I've looked through has a bunch of cheat sheets in them. QBs, RBs, WRs, etc......

what do I do with them??

You can probably tell from my football comentary around the board, that I don't know what I'm talking about half the time, and I make the other half up.

So chances are, I'm going about the whole FF thing all wrong. I generally get a few ADP sheets from different sites, publications, etc.... to see when I can expect certain players to go, and strategize around that.

Doing so, why would I need the cheet sheets?? I'm getting the feeling, that there's more info in them, that I just don't understand the value of.
I use them to mark off who is getting drafted. I also get 2-3 and compare rankings and then make my own on recent injury reports, etc. It may be overkill but it helps me feel prepared before I cuss my team