View Single Post
Old 06-20-2004   #38
Lucky

Rep Power: 119828 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunusguy
"...the project is not for a DL to learn to pass rush from the upright position - rather it's learning how to cover pass receivers...
What I was attempting to say was that Babin's pass coverage requirements would be limited because he would be rushing upfield on most pass plays. I didn't get my point across, I guess I'm in a slump. My bad. Hey, it's the offseason, I'm allowed to be off my game (what I have, anyway). Catch me again come training camp and see if I can't do you proud.
Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote