View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008   #19
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: A little historical perspective...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaayteetx View Post
The point of me starting this thread wasn't to talk smack to any cowboy fans, just to get them to realize, up to this point, our teams have had a similar record. Does that mean we'll win five superbowls in fifty years? Absolutly not. We may win more, we may win none at all. Only time will tell, but I like the road this team is heading down, for sure.
Yea good point...who knows? Somehow though I know if the world still exists (and I probably won't..oldtimer here) that in 50 years from now this thread will still be much the same as today's.

Actually as a fan of both teams I don't worry about past achievements. This year is what counts.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote