View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008   #1
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15340 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker
Default Funny excuse from VY fanboy

I'm currently having a spirited debate on another forum witha VY homer who claims that the Titans DEF/ST dont have nearly as much to do with the Titans winning games than people seem to think. Here's a snippet from it:

From: TheRealJoker Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile
Posted: 1 day ago
Ignore | Quote | Edit

And the Titans had 8 regular season games where they scored 17 points or less. Going 4-4 in those games. I guess those wins had nothing to do with the superior DEF/ST?

Of those 8 games only 2 of them did they score atleast 16 points. In 6 of those games they scored 13 points or less... going 3-3 in those 6 games. I guess it was the DEF/ST fault they lost those 3 games?

Yes, he had much more of an impact on his team's W/L record than Rex Grossman for the 06 Bears...LOL
You have ignored this user.
From: shadetree Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile
Posted: 1 day ago
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up

"And the Titans had 8 regular season games where they scored 17 points or less. Going 4-4 in those games. I guess those wins had nothing to do with the superior DEF/ST?"

Jeff Fisher has always been a ball control coach. He prefers winning the time of possession, instead of lighting up the scoreboard.Thats why the Titans under his watch, have traditionally run the ball so much.

"Yes, he had much more of an impact on his team's W/L record than Rex Grossman for the 06 Bears...LOL"

Thanks for agreeing with me captain obvious.