View Single Post
Old 08-20-2008   #38
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tailgate Injury Report

We have had some serious incidents in our corner of Orange.
First...last game of the '06 season enroute from Katy to Reliant under cover of darkness (First In must be very early!), The Bull vanished from the back of our truck. #300 lbs of ice in him too. How does an item THAT big get away unseen? At 5am?? Folks at the Shell station still aren't talking.

Next, had to cut the 1st string chair from the squad last season due to offseason injury. It was packed in the truck for a non Texans event (I don't want to hear it) by careless adult kids and when it was asked to be put into play...it couldn't pull its part, but it pulled apart. It is missed, as it was part of our original tailgating team.
RIP cush lawn chair, my back misses you!

Then there was that September afternoon in 2004 that rests in TEXANS infamous history.
boom boom boom....out go the lights....
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote