View Single Post
Old 08-20-2008   #14
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rookie recievers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post

I wouldn't do it. Jennings has a new QB, and there is no telling how good Rogers really will be. Plus, Driver is there, and other targets as well.

Marshall will be the bonafied #1 WR in Denver. I would look for a way to replace Marshall in those first two games. Plus, Cutler looks really good thus far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I'd blow off the rookies and go with Williams. The Jags offseason pickups at WR have shown nothing but what they're famous for (Porter is injured and Williamson has hands of brick). Reggie should be the Jags #1 WR and get plenty of chances in the red zone.
This looks like the way to go. Williams will contribute early on this season, I only need a WR for the first three weeks and can't trust rookies to contribute early on in the season.

Thanks for the advices.
J-Russ is offline   Reply With Quote