View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008   #30
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 42174 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tailgate Injury Report

First tailgate of the season and I'm already busting out the first-aid kit. Cut myself on a flagpole and then again reaching into my cooler for a beer. Yeah, you heard me right. I cut myself on the freaking ice in my coooler. I've since sent a letter to the Cuts Like a Knife Ice Company.

But unlike say an Ahman Green, I continued on with the tailgate and WILL be able to go next Thursday.

And I had a chair that bit the dust as well.

Seasons past, we've had canopies, chairs, and grills bite it.

I skinned up my knees and possibly broke a couple of fingers once slipping on the concrete playing football. I say possibly broke because I never went to the Dr. to find out.

We've had an unproperly secured canopy blow over and scratch up one of our trucks, another canopy took off and broke off one of our window flags. I've lost a bull logo magnet on the freeway.

The last game of the first season I had gotten food poisoning the day before the game, and still made it out, in line at 7:20, full tailgate, game and after tailgate. Didn't eat, tried to drink a beer and could only get about half of it down.

My Jeep broke down on 59 twice. The first time I got it started and made it to the tailgate, the 2nd time I had someone come get me, unloaded my vehicle and loaded theirs right there on the side of the freeway, and left the damn thing there.

Damn, didn't mean to write a book, but I guess 6 years of tailgating will do that.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote