View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008   #28
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tailgate Injury Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I forgot to report one Tailgate injury...

It was the second or third season. After the game and heading back to report for TUP, I stopped off to use a port-a-pot. Little did I know that if you catch your pinky finger in the door handle/lock in a funky manner, you can damn near rip it off... Unbeknownst to me, I had done that and not noticed until someone asked why there was a puddle of blood around my shoe...

After many weeks of therapy (both physical and mental), and band-aids I am happy to report that the pinky is doing fine...

I continued to report to the TUP several times afterward, but always remained cognizant of the dangers lurking in the port-a-pot...
Better to have blood than something else around your shoes from the port-a-pot!

I've come close to falling off the coolers (standing on coolers stacked 2 high) at the tailgate on many occasions. Lately the crowd has been there to prevent it from being an ugly fall!

In season 1 or 2 we had a canopy flip over onto one of the members cars and it dented it pretty good...
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote