View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008   #21
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tailgate Injury Report

I forgot to report one Tailgate injury...

It was the second or third season. After the game and heading back to report for TUP, I stopped off to use a port-a-pot. Little did I know that if you catch your pinky finger in the door handle/lock in a funky manner, you can damn near rip it off... Unbeknownst to me, I had done that and not noticed until someone asked why there was a puddle of blood around my shoe...

After many weeks of therapy (both physical and mental), and band-aids I am happy to report that the pinky is doing fine...

I continued to report to the TUP several times afterward, but always remained cognizant of the dangers lurking in the port-a-pot...