View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008   #20
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 209247 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tailgate Injury Report

We seem to have the same problem with canopies that the Texans have had at LT.

We are currently on our FOURTH one. Now granted, Jungle Bob has been known to use them in off-season conditioning activities, and as a result, the weather took one of them out when he left it to the elements overnight. The other two that went to the CUP list were taken out in the line of duty. High winds caught both of them un-anchored in the yellow lot. They were brutal, ugly injuries, too. One of them got left on the field, obviously beyond rehab. The other was taken into a conditioning program by the Captain, replaced with a bionic leg, and currently handles light duty activities.

The current canopy is a second year vet, and the coaches are watching him closely. Since I drafted him, I take every precaution to prevent him from staying out late or performing in dangerous weather conditions. He also got an upgrade of 5-lb. anchors for each leg, and has a reinforced skeleton to maximize it's potential. I think *knocks on wood* that he should be our starting canopy for many years to come.