View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008   #11
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 314423 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tailgate Injury Report

My camo pants had a sprained side pocket that's had a hole in it and it's getting bigger. I have to be very careful to remember not to put my keys or wallet in there, as a fumble of that magnitude could cost Team TDC a ride home.

But, they'll be o.k., as my wife is a good physical therapist and can work wonders with a needle and thread. The pants are expected to be ready for the Tampa Bay pre-season game.