View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008   #7
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 187 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tailgate Injury Report

I am still suffering from PTTS(Post Traumatic Tailgate Syndrome) from the '06 Christmas Eve game against the Colts. I had severe frost bite from reaching into the ice chest waaaay too many times durring freezing temps. I have recovered physically, but mentally I am still working through it. When I close my eyes I can still see the 5-man shotgun 30's clear as day.
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote