View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008   #5
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tailgate Injury Report

Well, I guess my sweet little old canopy deserves an Olympic medal then. Been ridin around in the back of various trunks, trucks, and buses for going on seven years now, and STILL manages to "get it up" when it see's platinum!! Not quiet ready for the CUP list, just yet anyway!

I do have a MIA though!! A GIRL fan took my brand new TEXAN labeled ice chest TWO years ago and won't give it back!! I've never been able to find another one like it either!! I just have to believe that little old ice chest worked it's magic and made that Cowboy see the light! Is that possible???
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote