View Single Post
Old 08-18-2008   #1
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Tailgate Injury Report

Look...just like preseason is for the team, but its all for the tail gaters too. We are all bound to get hurt or do someting stupid. Injuries are worth bonus points

Here's the place you post which tailgating gear (and you can include people...but be nice) you have that is on Injured Reserve. Please explain what happened to your gear or your friend and if they will be able to make i back before the end of preseason (why or why not).

I'll start with one of us. On of our members went out on injured reserve by opening too many beers for us to shotgun. He missed 3 weeks wirh limited movemet of this thumb before he came back. Everyone is waiting to see if he is as 'strong' when he gets back to beer opening full time.

So what's your tailgating mishap? All Colors welcome!!

BTW - you could add someone hit my car...someone stole my beer....GET CREATIVE!!!

Last edited by texanmojo; 08-18-2008 at 10:52 PM. Reason: wanted more deail
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote