View Single Post
Old 08-18-2008   #11
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jags against Miami

Harvey... thanks guys. Apparently their still about a million bucks away from each other and I can see some players, coaches, and fans really getting upset.

Quote:
“From what I heard, they’re a million away,” defensive end Paul Spicer said. “If you’re a million away, the only guy who benefits is the agent.

“Take that,” Spicer said. “Tell your agent I’m tired of sitting at home. It’s time to put the toys away, be a man and get down to business.”
http://www.profootballtalk.com/category/rumor-mill/
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote