View Single Post
Old 08-18-2008   #1
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 27364 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Who to take with my #2 pick???

LT? Peterson?.... or do I do something drastic and take Tom Brady. I am in a league that gives 6 pts per td pass. Brady scored off the charts in my league and the top 3 QBs overall outscored the top RBs.... although Peterson had he played 16 might have broken into top 3. Of course LT is always putting you up there.

Now... if I take Brady then I am thinking my RB depth will suffer as we all know RBs go early and often. Are the points I lose there worth it? Or do I risk losing out on a top scorer by taking a RB instead of Brady due to other owners taking QBs a bit more early this year??

Hence my conundrum...
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote