View Single Post
Old 08-18-2008   #4
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rookie recievers

Thomas and Kelly is on the Skins team, and they are pretty deep at the WR position, so I haven't put much thought on picking them up.

I'm not real sure about Hardy though. I know the Bills plan on having him as #2 receiver and a big red-zone threat, but so right now he's only had one catch in the pre-season and have been nursing a injury as well. DeSean Jackson look real good in pre-season, but I think Reggie Brown is going to be back in time for the opener, so I'm sorta in a stump.
J-Russ is offline   Reply With Quote