View Single Post
Old 08-18-2008   #3
JWarren14
Beer Me

Section: 516 Row B
Rep Power: 843 JWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to JWarren14
Default Re: Rookie recievers

DeSean Jackson...I was watching the Philly vs Carolina game the other night. It was weather delayed and sloppy, but Jackson played descent and more importantly played a lot. He seems to be a big part of their plans this season. He is great in open space and when you have Westbrook, McNabb, and Jackson thats a lot of people to account for. McNabb is mobile and Jackson/Westbrook can make a lot of people miss. I haven't heard much on Hardy, but I like him coming out of college. Sweed will have to fight for yards and TDs, at least early in the season. Holmes seems to be an up and coming young wideout (im scared to death of him come Sept. 7) Hines, is well Hines, they also have Washington, so Sweed may be the 4th on the depth. Then you throw in Heath and Spaeth the 2 TEs that can catch and make plays and its going to be tough for Sweed to gain production.

In order I would go:

Jackson
Sweed
E. Royal
Hardy

Good Luck!!!