Thread: Automated draft
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2008   #6
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Automated draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEEL BLUE TEXANS View Post
Defense/Special Teams
Oh snap. I thought I luck out with the colts. I thought it means overall team, if they score high in the game then we get points. Looks like I have to trade the colts and maybe jets.

Quick trade situation: would you trade Chris Cooley for Owen Daniels.

They had the around the same yards last year, he had more TD, Daniels had more yards avg. Thing is I believe Schuab will target Daniels more in the endzone and him having Schaub healthy the whole year will only increase his production.

Chris on the otherhand, I think will produce at the same rate as he did last year imo.

I think I'm going to offer Jason Campbell and Chris Cooley for Schuab and Daniels. Lucky for me the guy that has those two players happen to be a skin fan. His username is skinstuds42, so I assume he is.
J-Russ is offline   Reply With Quote