View Single Post
Old 08-16-2008   #36
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Going to Tennesee and Cleveland and Oaktown

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc_me View Post
3rd quarter, Skippy.

Plus, I call BS on the rest of your post. Really I am not sure you have ever been to a game in Oakland. I have been there and I have been to Houston also, I have witnesses. I am not much of a thug. Anyway, if you wanna take this incredible Soccer Mom on, you've got a fight. You are so full of crap when it comes to real life. I don't buy a word of what you've stated. Yeah, sh*t goes down but it does in every stadium, every week. All you are spewing is what some of the media are telling you. Don't be a drone. I have a higher regard for your fanbase than you have shown me. Stop while it's the right thing to do.

I did not invite Joe to our tailgate to get a sh*tty response from anyone. Just so ya'll know. Your boy needs some guidance.
I was in the Hole when the Titans played OAK in '04 .. yeah you blew us out but it was a good time. I am not saying all of you are bad just everyone who goes into the upper deck.

They closed down BART for fire works one night people almost over turned a bus.

The FREE bus that would take them back to BART

Sorry this is first hand stuff. Have lived in the SF BA all my life and anyone around here knows about the Faider Nation. Best things about the Raiders sucking is watching those stores go out of business.

Fans in the San Lendro O-Town area or creaps for the most part. If there colors were not silver and black 1/2 the fan base would leave ...

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote