View Single Post
Old 08-16-2008   #33
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Going to Tennesee and Cleveland and Oaktown

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc_me View Post
3rd quarter, Skippy.

Plus, I call BS on the rest of your post. Really I am not sure you have ever been to a game in Oakland. I have been there and I have been to Houston also, I have witnesses. I am not much of a thug. Anyway, if you wanna take this incredible Soccer Mom on, you've got a fight. You are so full of crap when it comes to real life. I don't buy a word of what you've stated. Yeah, sh*t goes down but it does in every stadium, every week. All you are spewing is what some of the media are telling you. Don't be a drone. I have a higher regard for your fanbase than you have shown me. Stop while it's the right thing to do.

I did not invite Joe to our tailgate to get a sh*tty response from anyone. Just so ya'll know. Your boy needs some guidance.
calm down there you little go getter. I watched the raiders/titnas game last night and saw alot of promise with your team. Defense still looks strong and offense looks as though its finally coming on. This might be a game worth going and checking out this year. If I was a poor Texan I might make the trip out there just to check out Cali. If I do make it I'll look ya up.