View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008   #31
cc_me
Veteran

Rep Power: 51 cc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Going to Tennesee and Cleveland and Oaktown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Ah the battle of wits joke. Come on with a Chokeland Faider fan? Last I heard there were cracking down on all of the violence and drinking in the parking lot. Maybe it was temporary. As I probably goto one game a season there I was not 100% sure.

When do they stop serving beer now at the games?

Have you lit anyone’s coat on fire lately? Because my friend got his Browns jacket taken from him and it was lit on fire and thrown off of the second deck. Oh how about the Jets game where a guy in a Jets jersey got beaten by two guys while waiting to get into the luxury box (I actually witnessed that one). I have been to enough games to know the majority of the fan base is a disgrace to the NFL.
3rd quarter, Skippy.

Plus, I call BS on the rest of your post. Really I am not sure you have ever been to a game in Oakland. I have been there and I have been to Houston also, I have witnesses. I am not much of a thug. Anyway, if you wanna take this incredible Soccer Mom on, you've got a fight. You are so full of crap when it comes to real life. I don't buy a word of what you've stated. Yeah, sh*t goes down but it does in every stadium, every week. All you are spewing is what some of the media are telling you. Don't be a drone. I have a higher regard for your fanbase than you have shown me. Stop while it's the right thing to do.

I did not invite Joe to our tailgate to get a sh*tty response from anyone. Just so ya'll know. Your boy needs some guidance.
cc_me is offline   Reply With Quote