View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008   #28
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Going to Tennesee and Cleveland and Oaktown

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc_me View Post
I don't know where you get your information, but it it incorrect. And I might add that I joined this thread because I invited Joe to our tailgate. Hence tailgate parties.
I am a season ticket holder. I ought to know. You just want to say something snotty and that's all you could think of. I won't get in a battle of wits with you because I would win by default. Plus that is not why I am here.
Ah the battle of wits joke. Come on with a Chokeland Faider fan? Last I heard there were cracking down on all of the violence and drinking in the parking lot. Maybe it was temporary. As I probably goto one game a season there I was not 100% sure.

When do they stop serving beer now at the games?

Have you lit anyone’s coat on fire lately? Because my friend got his Browns jacket taken from him and it was lit on fire and thrown off of the second deck. Oh how about the Jets game where a guy in a Jets jersey got beaten by two guys while waiting to get into the luxury box (I actually witnessed that one). I have been to enough games to know the majority of the fan base is a disgrace to the NFL.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote