View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008   #27
cc_me
Veteran

Rep Power: 52 cc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Going to Tennesee and Cleveland and Oaktown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Don't know the last time you went but O-Town has banned tailgating. To many routy fans/parties ...

*Price is Right loser music*
I don't know where you get your information, but it it incorrect. And I might add that I joined this thread because I invited Joe to our tailgate. Hence tailgate parties.
I am a season ticket holder. I ought to know. You just want to say something snotty and that's all you could think of. I won't get in a battle of wits with you because I would win by default. Plus that is not why I am here.
cc_me is offline   Reply With Quote