Thread: Over Anxious
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2004   #3
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Well I tend to agree with Fiddy here. Hindsight is 20/20, hell maybe even 20/15. The fact remains that during the draft a GM has to do what is best for his team, and he must follow his instincts. I have much faith in Casserly, and I feel that if he thought a move up was neccessary then it probably was. Don't forget that these teams spend more time than anyone studying up for the draft and trying to figure out what other teams will do on draft day. Babin was a pretty hot prospect coming into the draft so I feel that we really didn't sacrifice that much to get him if CC and DC are as sold on him as I believe them to be.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote