Thread: Prayer Request
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008   #49
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 615 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Prayer Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
They definitely got the picture!!! lol Glad to be home and back stirring the pot a little at TT. Although, I have to admit the fine folks at St. Lukes rank right at the top for the very best medical care I have ever received. They accomplished in two days what would have taken me 10 days any place else. But, I am happy to be released to continue my care with my own Doc's.

To put this all in a nutshell, I don't have anything wrong with me that can't be fixed, with time and patience. Had a little scare that definitely opened my eyes to the fact that I better start taking better care of myself, or I might not be around to see our TEXANS make the big show! I WILL be around for that, I promise!!!

My sincere thanks for all the thoughts, prayers, and Texan fan love that was sent my way over the past couple of days!! THere is NO way I can express my true feelings with this post, they go way to deep. I have been blessed to know some of the finest fans on the face of the earth, and let me tell you, you guys/gals are pretty darn powerful! For those of you who beleive in the power of prayer, I can tell you the Man upstairs was listening. For those of you who don't, but was sending get well wishes, I felt that also. What more can an old gal like me ask for than to have friends like YOU!!

ST

Glad to hear that you are home and everything sounds well!! We in our house hold will continue to keep you in our prayers!!
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote