Thread: Prayer Request
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008   #48
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Prayer Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Good thing..... When I finally talked to her she said that ss much as she liked her doctors, she was ready to kick their a$$es if she wasn't released... I think they got the picture.
They definitely got the picture!!! lol Glad to be home and back stirring the pot a little at TT. Although, I have to admit the fine folks at St. Lukes rank right at the top for the very best medical care I have ever received. They accomplished in two days what would have taken me 10 days any place else. But, I am happy to be released to continue my care with my own Doc's.

To put this all in a nutshell, I don't have anything wrong with me that can't be fixed, with time and patience. Had a little scare that definitely opened my eyes to the fact that I better start taking better care of myself, or I might not be around to see our TEXANS make the big show! I WILL be around for that, I promise!!!

My sincere thanks for all the thoughts, prayers, and Texan fan love that was sent my way over the past couple of days!! THere is NO way I can express my true feelings with this post, they go way to deep. I have been blessed to know some of the finest fans on the face of the earth, and let me tell you, you guys/gals are pretty darn powerful! For those of you who beleive in the power of prayer, I can tell you the Man upstairs was listening. For those of you who don't, but was sending get well wishes, I felt that also. What more can an old gal like me ask for than to have friends like YOU!!

ST
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote