View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008   #18
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texan fans in DFW - '08 watch parties

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzO View Post
Any early plans for this week's game? Another Sat night game - depending on response, either I'll check on one for the group or I'll head to one close by my area.
I have no idea how I missed this thread last week, but I would not have been able to go as we had dinner plans with another couple. Probably OK for this Saturday, but it might be a MRS. AT tagalong night as she is out of town this week and will want to unwind.

Let me look at the list and see what looks interesting.
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote