Thread: Prayer Request
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2008   #23
LonghornBabe
Tubin' Chic

Rep Power: 573 LonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to LonghornBabe Send a message via Yahoo to LonghornBabe
Default Re: Prayer Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
I just noticed this thread. Anything new on Sandy? If you're reading this Sandy let us know if there is anything we can do for you. If I lived down there I would be loading you up on the water.
I just got off the phone with DiapHer. They are still doing tests and she didn't have any more news. She is still at St. Lukes. Keep praying!

Love you grandma!! Kara...if you are reading this....call me if you want me to head down there!

Kimberly
Check out my blog at kimberlyskakery.com
LonghornBabe is offline   Reply With Quote