Thread: Prayer Request
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2008   #12
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Prayer Request

I was in contact with SheTexan all afternoon and evening up until half time her last text came in at 7:57 pm and she was in very good spirits. She complained some in the afternoon but BullPenPhoto's had 118 degree's on his themometer in the parking lot. She said they had decent shade and a breeze. We were going back and forth because I was floating in my pool but she didn't complain much and let me tell you I would have known Like Ted said she talked to me right when she entered the stadium and she talked about being comfortable.

In the past the heat can mess with her blood pressure (along with boarding an airlpane lol) causing her heart to race. She was very excited when "her boys" took the field that caused her to tear up so I am sure her emotions where running high. She kept me updated the entire first half and never complained and she went up at half time just to get checked out...GOD help the medical attendant that told her she would have to go to the hospital and miss the rest of the football game

I am in contact with her daughter and this is the latest update as of this morning:

Quote:
I just got off the phone with mom. The Dr last night told her that she didn't have a heart attack but that they wanted to run more test. They are running a CT, Echo Cardiogram, Stress test, and a few others today. Pretty much a cardiac workup. They are calling in a Cardiologist to check her out. Some of her labs came back abnormal so they are thinking its a pulmonary problem. They also suggested that she might have thrown a clot. Which if she did then we need to all say a prayer that she is still alive.
She is trying not to worry herself to death....the nurse came in so she told me to she would call back later with more info as she got it.
I will keep you posted on everything I hear from her
Her daughters and grandchildren would like to thank everyone for your love, support and prayers for their mother and MAW, MAW!!!

EDIT: they are going to keep her until tomorrow (Monday) to finish up some testing.

Last edited by DiapHer; 08-10-2008 at 11:32 AM.
DiapHer is offline   Reply With Quote