View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008   #5
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 253531 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texan fans in DFW - '08 watch parties

I'll still only make an occasional appearance. I mean, I made... hmm... oh, yeah, ONE appearance last year.

But it was Carolina and that was fun.

I'll be going to the preseason game with the Cowgirls and I HAD to go to the first Monday Night Game EVAR in Reliant.

And I will unfortunately be in Italy opening weekend.

Other than that, it's just going to depend. We're probably going to be moving from Flower Mound to Ponder which puts me a little further out. I'll probably come out if I get a situation like the Carolina game where I dropped my wife off at the airport and then swung by the watch party. But I've got no real preference on where it happens.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote