View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008   #3
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 24376 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO
Default Re: Texan fans in DFW - '08 watch parties

Chris, sounds like my position last year - I had season tickets since day one and tailgated in blue. Then last year I moved up to DFW - NE side and it's just not the same as tailgating and a live game, but it is good to find a close second with some fellow fans.

Once a few of the regular locals wake up (Hoth, A-Tx, p-neck, shoot - guerilla and rvguy - where the heck have y'all been?), we'll figure out a place. Last year I think we got burnt out on Ker's every week, but after an offseason - at least till we figure out alternatives, some wings and such doesn't sound too bad. We went to the Winghouse of Dallas since it was a central location.

Last edited by OzzO; 08-05-2008 at 07:34 AM. Reason: calling out the DFWr's
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote