View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008   #6
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 217952 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak in the spotlight in '08

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniJen View Post
I'm starting to feel the same excitement this year as I did our first season...okay, so I kinda knew the first season would be a typical expansion year first season, but it was football in Houston. And there were a lot of things to look forward to.

This is the first season that I'm not expecting disappointment or a "rebuilding" year.
That win over the Cowpies was worth all the crap we fans have had to watch since ....

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote