View Single Post
Old 06-19-2004   #20
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by __V__
Lord is a Free Safety. I doubt we use him as a running back. Also, I think you will find most teams draft a RB every year or two. That is not uncommon. I cannot see a scenario outside of injury where we take a back that high (first round) unless some guy with a high grade drops.
Sorry V_ just listed as you posted

Round 6
#175 - Jammal Lord - FS Nebraska
Position: Running Back
Drafted: Round 6, 175th Overall
Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 220
College: Nebraska
Birthdate: January 10, 1981
NFL Comparison: Eric Crouch

anyways, there is no telling what will happen just yet thats why I preface it with certain conditions coming into play, like adjustments during a game
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote