View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008   #13
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Gonna Talk to Mr Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by euro-Texan View Post
I thought I was the only one who knew the "blue velvet" quote but as an online listener, I was about a minute delayed. I wouldn't have been able to make it anyway
I knew that one, I love that movie... the one I wouldn't have gotten was the John Malcovich question. I knew it was him, but my first guess was that the clip was from that Con-Air movie where I think he played a psycho killer... didn't realize it was from that other movie.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote