View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008   #113
Giant Tiger
Hall of Fame

Location: Smiths Falls, Heart of the Rideau Canal-UNESCO World Heritage Site
Rep Power: 9888 Giant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respected
Post Re: Mike Bell is now a Texan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull Pen 1 View Post
I never heard of either one of these guys you're talking about. At least I heard of Bell. So what are there ststs like.
I like the signing of Mike Bell. He's still young, & has a lot left. I think he just had a bad year. I don't agree with going after Kenton Keith. IMO if a team is looking for a player who may be less known, but will pleasantly surprise; they should be scouting the CFL (or AFL) now. Didn't the Colts get Keith last year? Wouldn't the Texans scouts have seen him, too? I don't know if he'll be released with his arrest & all, but going after him sends me 2 messages:

1- The Colts scouts beat the Texans scouts to the punch

2- Now we would want a guy they don't want anymore

I'll stick with Mike Bell.
Just my
Giant Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote