View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008   #68
Number19
All Pro

Rep Power: 13867 Number19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: the Early Returns Are In....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kravix View Post
I could have sworn that Okam had better stats his Senior year than all the other years...
He did. See the second link. I've been basing my assessment from a news analysis I read several months ago, but I could have the timing of this defensive change by the Horns inaccurate. But the second link makes a good case that his collegiate career was as good as those players taken ahead of him. It seems that coming out of HS he was such an outstanding talent that expectations were way up there and it was these expectations that he didn't achieve. Regardless, it seems Kubiak does think there is a higher level for him if he only applies himself.

Doggone it- I'm an optimist - and I sure would like to see this happen. We have the pieces in place for a truly dominating DL.
Number19 is offline   Reply With Quote