View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008   #110
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mike Bell is now a Texan

I don't think Chris Brown has anything to worry about. If you're hurt, you're hurt. this is training camp he's missing, not games. Kubiak said he knows Chris can contribute to this team, he just needs to be healthy. I'd hate myself if I cut Brown because he missed some time in training camp and he goes on to rush for 1000 yards for the Titans or something.

Texacutioner, please lay off the bold letters. It makes it seem like you are yelling and ranting, which is obnoxious. Mike Bell was available, unlike the backs you mentioned. He is simply coming to compete for a spot on the team. If he does, that's great. If he doesn't, oh well.

Priest Holmes was bounced around the league much like Bell was, that's the comparison. "OMG don't compare them!" Well why not? They both went through getting bounced around and look how Priest turned out. I bet someone said the same thing you're saying about Priest when he joined the Chiefs.
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote