View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008   #64
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: the Early Returns Are In....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
Yep same thing IMO. Do you really want an 180lb FS in the backfield? How many CBs really make that transition all that smoothy? Maybe you missed the Marcus Coleman experiment as well. I'm also not sure how much Dunta would be able to add to his frame honestly.
I really hope you weren't trying to compare Coleman to Dunta. I didn't really watch football all that much back in 04-05 and was still learning the game in 05-06, but I could tell that Coleman was a soft player. P-Burnt barely edged him as the softest player in the secondary.

Dunta already proved that he plays much bigger then his weight indicates, and he can lay a hit like a SS. He played the safety position before in college and probably started off playing it in HS too, so yea I doubt there will be a big learning curve there.
J-Russ is offline   Reply With Quote