View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008   #3
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1067 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Gonna Talk to Mr Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellbentforfootball View Post
Guys I have lucked out and won VIP tix to practice for this Sat. A.M. practice (it was on 610 six pack trivia last Fri. Anyway supposedly the GM is gonna be there mingling with the attendees, all I want to tell him is thank you for making this team respectable, and that I have been a season ticket holder since day one and have heard ALOT of grief from friends and family as to how I can justify giving this organization my hard earned pennies, Well, this is the season I get to say "this is why I do it." So I'll try not to hyper-ventiliate when I have my opprutunity(sp?) but I tend to freeze up when these types of situations present themselves. Oh yeah and LOTS of pictures.
:mshadows:

I heard that on 610. It was the greatest over-the-top movie villains trivia, right? I need to call in when they do movie stuff because I always know all or most of those answers.

Please also tell Rick that all us fans think he's incredibly good at his job and we appreciate it.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote