View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008   #19
Jagsbch
Veteran

Rep Power: 47 Jagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respectedJagsbch is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What is up Fellas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I can understand complaining about the money in the top 10 spots of the draft, but you look silly doing it after moving into the top 10 to get the guy.
Amen to that. Watching the SB we got a taste of just how valuable the defensive line is in this league, not to mention this division. It is not as if the Jaguars have a defensive line that warrants not paying a DE. I am blown away at how the team refused to pay McCray to the point of running him off, and now this?

I am really astounded at just how pathetic our franchise is being run these day's. Paying Garrard who has never thrown a 300 yard game in his life 60 million when it was the leagues best rushing offense the past 2 seasons that have been leading this team is laughable, and seeing them try to save money by not paying their defensive players is crazy.

The Jags FO is in disarray, here we are going into yet another season without having the stadium being sponsored simply because JDR is insisting on shoving the most ultra conservative offense in the league down the the throats of the fanbase. Playing a mistake free style game may win games against teams preparing for to be aggressive in the play-offs but it leaves you nprepared when you have to compete with teams who have arrived at being consistent at being aggressive in the play-offs.
Jagsbch is offline   Reply With Quote