View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008   #66
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 320620 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mike Bell is now a Texan

It's like I said in another thread, Bell is just being brought in to save the guys we expect to make the team. Odds are, he's going to be let go. We don't expect him to improve our team because we don't expect him to make it. We just expect him to give the "real" guys a break.

He costs nothing.

We cut a safety (which I called in that other thread) because we had a glut of them. I'm sad to see Harrison go because I was hoping he'd end up being good. But he probably wasn't going to make this team, either.

So we traded one cheap guy who isn't going to make the team for another.

And if Bell comes in and does do well, so much the better.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote