View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008   #62
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101274 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mike Bell is now a Texan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Stan View Post
Problem number one. Hall is still a Bronco. Enough people have replied to this that I don't need to cover it.

Problem two...here is Hall's bio from the Bronco website.

Dude must not have any potential. He was cut by Tampa and Chicago before Denver signed him.
I liked what I saw from Hall last year a lot more than what I saw from Bell.

I'm not going to keep going back and forth with people on this issue. I've already left my opinion on this, and it won't change until Bell proves me wrong. However, it doesn't matter. He is a Texan now and what I think doesn't change the situation. I will support him and hope that we get the best out of him.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote