View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008   #54
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 55991 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mike Bell is now a Texan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Right now, I would be all for going after Andre Hall from the Broncos. Every time he touched the field last year he played well. He showed HR potential and made some big plays. He didn't get that many opportunities last year because the Broncos has Young, Bell, and Henry. When he did, he really played well though. I think the Texans could probably get him for a really late pick or something, and he does have the potential to be a starter here. He also knows the system already, and watching him run he looked way better than Bell ever has.

I also wouldn't going after Canton Kieth from the Colts. He played really well as a backup last year and when Addai went down, their running game didn't miss a beat with Kieth starting. The Colts got Rhodes back, so I could see them letting go of Kieth especially after he got arrested a few months back.

Those are two backups that I think have a lot more potential than Mike Bell.
I am going to mimic what others have said and say that teams don't just trade away role players on their team at this point in the year.

You can't really bash a signing by saying we should have traded for someone's backup running back. As if this is Madden and all you need to do is drag and click.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote