View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008   #45
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 134301 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mike Bell is now a Texan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I've been wanting the Texans to go after these two for a while now Vinny. I'm not saying it was an awful signing. I'm saying that this isn't going to help much. All we did was sign another average back that is probably about as good as Walker.
Possibly but they may not like what they have seen in Brown and they may think that Bell gives them a viable alternative if he can't keep it together. Walker has done less than Bell has in the league so far, and on a team that had no real talent at the RB position when Green and Taylor went down last year....fwiw

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote