Thread: Free Safety
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008   #14
painekiller
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4466 painekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Free Safety

Quote:
Originally Posted by painekiller View Post
It appears that the top five guys are Demps, CC, Earl, Barber, with either Harrison or Ferguson being #5. Well that is how they are working. I can see Kubiak/Smith keeping Fergusion because they know what he can do, and trying to slide one of the Brandon's to another PS year.
Guess I missed on Harrison, he was released with the signing of RB Bell. I would expect him to get another look if one of the other safeties is unable to practice.
painekiller is offline   Reply With Quote