View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008   #26
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mike Bell is now a Texan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
Not sure if he's signed for camp or if this is an option they felt might be better down the line for depth this season.

Funny I keep hearing Brown is one foot out the door but I hear nothing about Ahman Green. Perhaps I am missing something. Is he tearing it up in TC? You guys complain about bringing Bell in but aren't hesitant to set Brown out. That makes sense.

Do I think we're set at RB not really but I don't think we're dealing nearly with the shitty voltron RBBC that some people want to portray.

What Running Backs could the Texans go after Tex? Are you putting your name on the list of people that'd like Shaun Alexander?
Yeah, Green has been looking really good in TC.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote